Un spécial et heureux anniversaire. De Vous à Moi.
Bon, aujourd’hui, on a assassiné un reporter et un photographe sans sommation ni ménagement en Virginie. Coïncidence. Le 24 Août c’était mon anniv. Ce 24, 25 et ce matin, j’ai effectué quelques selfies et des amies m’ont shootée vite fait. J’ai opéré une petite sélection ci-dessous. For You and Me.
Coïncidence, j’étais en Virginie, lors de mon dernier passage. Je fais des « micro- shootings » et bingo, boom. Coïncidences, coïncidences. Je suis filmée partout où je vais et les moindres gestes surveillés, nuit et jour, depuis le domicile.
Dès que je pose mon corps chez une amie, ils sont là et ils me le font savoir par leurs médias. En temps réel. Ils jouent à l’intimidation et à envoyer des messages de menaces de mort, à peine dissimulés ; des fois que je retournerais en Amérique. La tentative d’assassinat de Washington ayant échoué – précédemment – tous les autres crimes presque tous en Amérique et parfois ailleurs, apportent le même message : gare à toi si tu remets les pieds ici.
Oui. JE REVIENDRAI/RETOURNERAI EN AMERIQUE. C’EST ECRIT. ILS PEUVENT AIGUISER LES COUTEAUX POUR LE POIGNARD DANS LES RUES DE NEW YORK, ETC… NOS VIES NE NOUS APPARTIENNENT PAS ET PUIS QUI SAIT IL Y A TOUJOURS UN SAUVEUR LA OU ON NE L’ATTEND POINT. LA PREUVE : LE THALYS ET LES GI’S AMERICAINS AINSI QUE LE CITOYEN BRITISH QUI ONT PERMIS D’EVITER LE MASSACRE DANS LE THALYS.
Cette tentative de crime ressemble comme deux gouttes d’eau au massacre de Tunis.
Vais-je dire MERCI au Président Hollande ? OUI SANS HESITATION. MEME QUE J’AJOUTE « CONGRATULATIONS MR. PRESIDENT ».
CNN. France awarded three Americans and one Briton with the Legion of Honor on Monday for their roles in stopping a potential terrorist attack aboard a train bound for Paris.
Get complete coverage of breaking news on CNN TV, CNN.com and CNN Mobile.
The suspect in Friday’s thwarted attack was « attempting to kill a whole train full of people, » a French prosecutor says.
Ayoub El Khazzani has been charged with attempted mass murder and membership in a terrorist organization, Paris Prosecutor Francois Molins told reporters Tuesday.
The 25-year-old Moroccan was armed with an assault weapon and about 200 rounds of ammunition, Molins said. El Khazzani was subdued by three Americans and other passengers on the train.
TODAY IS WOMEN’S EQUALITY DAY – AND THE 24th was my anniversary.
Those pictures above were taken those three latest days (24-26th). Any coincidence with the fact of the day is mere coincidence. Mere coincidence, if you believe in coincidence, for people hunted by some hidden persuaders. I express my total sympathy to the people killed and injured in Virginia.
Gun’s control should not be about control only. The fight could go far beyond this ! Take the guns off the streets – Read CNN Special coverage below (1) !
So, I’m coming back to America. That’s for sure. Nobody should be out there cowardly to terrorize people and America doesn’t belong to a group of killers. May be the next plane will not land, may be…
Until this day, I’m happy and wish you to be so. STAY ALIVE. AND PRAISE LIFE.
|Friend —Ninety-five years ago, the 19th Amendment was certified to guarantee the right to vote for women. Today, we celebrate Women’s Equality Day in honor of that milestone.
But today is also a day to reflect on how far we still have to go — in the spirit of those women who protested and organized for a fundamental right nearly a century ago, we must do more to ensure equality for all women.
That means equal pay for equal work, and it means freedom in reproductive health choices. It also means that working women (and men) should have a right to paid sick days and better family leave, because nobody should have to choose between keeping their job and caring for a sick child or parent.I’ve been fighting for these issues since I took office — and OFA is organizing around them right now.
When I was a child, my grandmother became one of the first female bank vice presidents in Hawaii. She was a pioneer.
And today we’re seeing more and more firsts. Women are Army Rangers. They’re NFL coaches, and referees. And the 114th Congress includes more than 100 women for the very first time.That’s visible progress, and it’s worth celebrating.
But I refuse to stop fighting now — for the sake of my daughters and yours, we must do better to make sure women are respected and treated equally.
The path toward that future is going to be built by organizers like you — join OFA or do whatever you can to say you’ll fight for it:
(1) This is a special CNN Breaking Newsletter compiled by CNN’s Samira Jafari.
Early this morning, two journalists with CNN affiliate WDBJ were killed in a shooting captured during a live broadcast at Smith Mountain Lake in Moneta, Virginia. Here’s what we know at this hour:
· The apparent gunman in today’s killings of two WDBJ journalists shot himself after authorities confronted him on I-66 in Virginia, officials told CNN’s Pamela Brown.
· He is being treated for life-threatening injuries, said Virginia State Police spokeswoman Corinne Geller.
· Law enforcement officials earlier were searching for former WDBJ employee Vester L. Flanagan, who was reported to be driving a gray 2009 Mustang, said a representative of the Augusta County Sheriff’s Department in Virginia.
· Flanagan worked at WDBJ as a reporter for about a year using the on-air name Bryce Williams, according to a former WDBJ employee. Flanagan was fired from the station, though the reason was not made public, the ex-employee said.
· ABC News reported that it received a fax containing a 23-page manifesto from someone named Bryce Williams. The document has been handed over to investigators, the news outlet tweeted.
· Twitter and Facebook pages believed to belong to him have been suspended.
· Earlier, two videos posted on those accounts under the name Bryce Williams show someone walking up to the WDBJ news crew and pointing a gun at them. One of the videos shows the gun firing. Another tweet says, « I filmed the shooting. »
Alison Parker, 24, reporter (deceased)
· Parker was the morning reporter for the Roanoke station and a native of Virginia. She started with WDBJ as an intern, her biography on the station’s website says.
· She previously worked with another CNN affiliate, WCTI-TV, in Jacksonville, North Carolina, near Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune.
· Parker was a graduate of James Madison University’s School of Media Arts and Design in Harrisonburg, Virginia.
· Chris Hurst, a reporter for the station, tweeted that he and Parker « were very much in love » and had just moved in together after dating nine months, « the best nine months of our lives. We wanted to get married. We just celebrated her 24th birthday. »
· He continued, « She was the most radiant woman I ever met. And for some reason she loved me back. She loved her family, her parents and her brother. »
· Parker and photographer Adam Ward, who was also killed in the shooting, worked together every day, Hurst tweeted. « They were a team. I am heartbroken for his fiancée, » he wrote.
Adam Ward, 27, photographer (deceased)
· Ward’s fiancée was in the television station’s control room and saw the shooting as it happened, WDBJ General Manager Jeff Marks told CNN.
· Another journalist at the anchor’s desk said Ward was engaged to be married to WDBJ morning show producer Melissa Ott, and Ward recently told her, « I’m going to get out of news. I think I’m going to do something else. »
· Ward joined WDBJ in 2011 after graduating from Virginia Tech with a degree in communication and media studies, according to his Facebook page. He enrolled at the university in 2007, the same year a gunman went on a deadly rampage, leaving 32 people dead.
· In April, days before the eighth anniversary of the campus massacre, Ward changed his Facebook profile photo to an image of the Virginia Tech logo with a black ribbon.
Vicki Gardner, executive director of the Smith Mountain Lake Regional Chamber of Commerce (wounded, in surgery)
· Gardner is the woman being interviewed on camera by Parker. She was shot in the back and is in stable condition at Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital, per Chris Turnbull, the media spokesman at the hospital.
Get complete coverage of breaking news on CNN TV, CNN.com and CNN Mobile.